Shine Your Light and Grow at SPARKS!
The SPARKS Group, L.L.C. is looking for passionate people who want to make a difference. We need part-time Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs/ABA Therapists) who can light up a child’s capacity to learn.
Who is SPARKS?
We are forward-thinking, enthused and poised to lead the ABA services field. SPARKS offers scientifically-based services that are tailored to a child’s unique learning needs. If you have a talent for connecting with children, are an experienced educator or have a degree in Psychology or Special Education, we would love to talk with you. We can train you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) who engages and motivates kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders to learn amazing new skills. What’s more…as an RBT with SPARKS, you’ll have a unique opportunity to grow professionally and be part of a fun and connected team.
What Can You Expect as a Part-Time Behavior Technician?
• To set your own evening schedule
• To be part-teacher, part-coach and part-clinician
• To conduct one-on-one ABA learning sessions with children in their homes
• To observe and record progress
• To be fulfilled by helping children succeed
SPARKS Invests in your Success by Offering You:
• Stipends for online RBT training (no cost to you); increased pay upon RBT credential
• Ongoing training
• A BCBA mentor
• Great technology to help you be your best
• A magnetic and familial work culture where co-workers value and support one another
What SPARKS our interest in you?
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Psychology, Special Ed or Education
• Teaching and/or caregiving experience
• Experience in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
• ABA Certification and/or RBT Credential preferred
• Experience working with children on the Autism spectrum preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Bilingual (Spanish/English/Amharic and others) and/or Sign Language proficiency a plus
• A competitive hourly rate based on experience
• Significant pay increase with RBT credential
• 1 year minimum commitment (SPARKS trains you and wants clients to have continuity)
• Reliable transportation (your assigned families will live near your school or home)
• Availability to work at least 6 hours per week
• Evening availability for a minimum of 3 evenings per week (M-F)
Apply Today and Don’t Wait! We serve clients in Maryland, DC and Virginia.
Visit www.thesparksgroup.org, Facebook @SPARKSGroupMD, or call 240-297-3547.
The Sparks Group/Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.